1. Agree to post only real venue enquiries on The Site and not use The Site for research purposes
2. Agree to use The Site to notify us of the outcome of all venue proposals they receive
3. Agree to notify us using The Site if their venue enquiry is no longer required or has been cancelled
4. Agree to contract directly with the Venue once they book a venue
1. Agree to ensure the content of proposals are accurate
2. Must not disclose their contact information or include anything that will give rise to any direct contact outside of the site unless authorised to do so
3. Agree to notify The Site if an Event is booked which was proposed on The Site to a Buyer without it being booked on The Site
These terms and conditions apply to all use of our site - www.evexity.com.
These terms are a contract between codeCIA LTD t/a Evexity Company No. 07656907 ("We" and "us" below) and you, the user of the site. We will post changes to these terms from time to time on the site. Our email address is: email@example.com
Our registered address is: 85 Panoramic Tower, 6 Hay Currie Street E14 6FA London
Our telephone number is: 0203 478 8023
Our VAT number is: TBC.
1. Purpose of Evexity: The Site aims to provide a marketplace for event venues, providing details of actual event facilities offered by Venues on specific dates or date ranges and for a specified price.
2. Application of Terms: The Terms apply to use/ viewing of the site and also for those taking services offered from time to time which include the online area where (i) Buyers post Enquiries for events, (ii) Venues submit Proposals in response to the Buyers Enquiries and (iii) Buyers choose the Proposal they prefer and which they reserve/book.
a. "Venue" means a registered Conference venue, Meeting Venue or Event Venue who can submit a Proposal in respect of an Enquiry;
b. "Buyer" means a registered user who can post an Enquiry on The Site receive proposals which they can book/reserve;
c. "User" means any person either a Venue or Buyer or Visitor using the site
d. "Enquiry" means the request for venue information, availability and price posted by the Buyer on the Site;
e. "Proposal" means the posting of reply in respect of an Enquiry by the Venue on the site
f. "Registration" or "Register" means setting up an account having agreed to the Conditions;
g. "The Site" means www.evexity.com
h. "Reserve" means that the Buyer intends to book the venue and agree a contract with the venue
i. "Event Date" means the agreed date that a venue proposal recieved on the Site is run by the venue
4. Contracts between Buyers and Venues: By registering as a Buyer, you acknowledge and agree that you contract directly with Venues to buy services. You must be aged 18 or over to use the Site or over the age of majority in the country where you are based if such age is over 18. Buyers also acknowledge that you do not have to reserve any of the proposals made by Venues but that you will at all times use the Site to post real Enquiries which have a monetary value and with the intention of genuinely considering reserving a Proposal by one of the replying Venues who satisfy all of your stated requirements. By registering as a Venue you acknowledge and agree that you will contract directly with the Buyer if an event is reserved. We act solely as agent and are not a party to the contract between Buyer and Venue.
5. Reservation process: When a Buyer Reserves a venue we will deem this a reserved proposal unless otherwise informed by the Venue. Venues and Buyers are then obliged to agree the contract terms for the delivery of the event.
6. Cancellation Process:
6.1 If a proposal is cancelled after it has been reserved using the Site either by the Venue or the Buyer cancelling the event it is the Venues responsibility to update the proposal details in the Site as a proposal which is cancelled, giving a valid reason for doing so. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inform the Venue if a proposal reserved is cancelled. Proposals can only be cancelled where there is a valid reason for doing so. If the event is postponed the event date should be changed in the proposal details to reflect this change.
6.2 We reserve the right to investigate with the Buyer and the Venue all proposal cancellations. In the occasion of a proposal being falsely cancelled with the intention of circumventing the fees payable users will have their accounts suspended without further notice and any debts owed to The Site for circumvention of our fees pursued through legal action where necessary without prejudice to our other rights.
6.3 Buyers should be made aware by Venues that proposals are cancelled from time to time otherwise than through the default of the Venue and the Venue should make clear to the Buyer what terms it offers in relation to such cancellations or price changes. This is not our responsibility. We simply introduce Venue to Buyer and vice versa.
7.Non-circumvention of Site Use Charges: In using the Site you agree not to take any action directly or indirectly to circumvent the Site reservation process and charges. Prohibited acts include (but are not limited to) the following:
I. Buyers booking Proposals identified on the Site directly with Venues without notifying The Site
II. Venues accepting bookings directly from Buyers which were identified on the Site
III. Understating on the Site a proposal at a price different from that agreed between Buyer and Supplier
As a Buyer, you agree to notify The Site immediately if a Venue solicits booking an Event from you from outside the Site. As a Supplier, you agree to notify The Site immediately if a Buyer seeks to book a Venue from outside the Site. If you are aware of a breach of the foregoing prohibitions, or any potential circumvention of the Site please submit a confidential report to The Site to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Contact Information: No contact information may be shared between Buyers and Venues until the Event has been reserved or such contact has been expressly authorised by The Site. This includes individuals names, email addresses, addresses and phone numbers. The restriction on sharing "contact" details includes, without limitation, information in Proposals, Enquiries, attachments and the internal site email system. Any users found sharing contact information through the Site which will reveal their contact details may have their content removed and/or account suspended.
9. Site Use Charges:
9.1 The Site is free for all users to view, register and submit Event Enquiries and Proposals.
9.2 We will charge the buyer an “urgency fee�? for enquires to be replied within 2 hours.
9.3 We will charge the buyer a “prospecting fee�? for un-qualified enquiries. Un-qualified enquiries are event enquiries that do not possess all the information of the enquiry form.
10. Registration: The Site offers two distinct types of registration: Register as a Buyer of Events (Buyer) and register as a Supplier of Venues (Supplier).
10.2 Register as a Venue - Obligations and Exclusion of our Liability
10.2.1 Venues have the same privileges as Buyers, including without limitation, the ability to post Proposals in reply to Enquiries.
10.2.2 Venues are also entitled to post Proposals on the Site in response to user Enquiries, which Buyers can view, ask questions in relation to and reserve. All Proposals must be defined accurately and not mislead or misrepresent the requirement or their respective business/organisation. Buyers are not obliged to book any of the Proposals but Venues agree at all times, and for all Proposals, to confirm to us the outcome of all Proposal postings and, where appropriate, to confirm where a contact is agreed, agreed value, price for service / product. Venues also agree to provide any other reasonable information requested by us relating to the Proposal, including but not limited to feedback on Supplier experience and user satisfaction surveys.
10.2.4 Availability: It is the responsibility of Venues to maintain the correct availability of Proposals and to remove them if they can no longer run them. Venues agree to do so.
11. Content License and Access. When you submit content to the Site, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform the content in connection with the Site, in any media known now or in the future. You warrant that you are entitled to submit that content and use it on the Site and can grant the licence above and you agree fully to indemnify us against all loss and liability arising from breach of this warranty. Only reproduce and send to the Site copyright or other intellectual property right protected material or confidential information which you are entitled to use in that way or own. It is your responsibility to check all copyright clearances.
12. Liability and Prices: Proposals made on the Site are shown at the prices listed, subject to availability. Because Venues supply the information and availability on this service, The Site cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the Supplier information nor the prices shown. We are purely an agent. If you see information which you regard as wrong contact us. As a result, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, costs or damages incurred as a result of using this service. The accuracy of the information on the Site is the sole responsibility of the Venues. The Site give no guarantee nor confirmation of the description nor standard of the venue in the information provided. The individual Supplier standard terms and conditions apply and you will confirm all details with the Supplier at the time of reservation based on their terms and conditions.
13. Supplier Accreditation: By reference to Venues being accredited The Site have carried out limited checks on a Venue to check they are a bona fide company but this does not guarantee the Venue performance of the job.
14. Monitoring: On a regular basis The Site will perform checks on content in the Site including of messages, attachments, enquiries and proposals to ensure these terms and conditions are being followed. We reserve the right to suspend accounts and remove content at any time. We will also undertake regular audits of Event prices that have been reserved through the Site. When asked to do so Venues and Buyers must provide all requested information to help us do this.
15. Data Accuracy: Venues and Buyers must take reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of data added to the Site including classifying the event in the right category, giving the Enquiry an accurate name and accurate description. When opening an attached file from the website we are not responsible for the data contained in these. Basic anti-virus checks are made on attachments but we cannot guarantee that they do not contain any malicious files or data and thus cannot be held liable.
16. Google Maps: Google maps shown on the site are provided under the terms and conditions as available from Google. As such users are bound by these terms. See - http://maps.google.com/help/legalnotices_maps.html
The maps are for reference only and The Site takes no responsibility for their accuracy.
17. Liability for use of Site: We provide information on this Site free of any access charge and on the basis of no liability for the information given. In no circumstance shall we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from your use of the Site or information on the Site to the fullest extent permissible by law. We accept liability for direct loss only up to the sum of commissions we have received from that Buyer or Supplier in the transaction in dispute. All terms implied by law of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose are excluded. We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence and responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation that cannot, under English law, be excluded. We are a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users of the Site. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or users, are those of the authors or distributors and not of us. We do not necessarily endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site. There may be links on our site. We are not responsible for the content of any such links. We use reasonable endeavours to keep our Site up and running but cannot guarantee 24/7 access nor are we liable if the Site becomes inaccessible.
18. Access and Interference: Much of the information on our Site is updated on a real-time basis and is licensed to the Site by our users. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our sites for any purpose without our express hand-written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
I. take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
II. copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for content added by you) from our Site without the prior expressed written permission of The Site
III. interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Site or any activities conducted on or with our sites
IV. bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to restrict access to our sites.
19. Intellectual property: "The Site" and other trademarks or trade names of ours on the Site are our intellectual property. You must not use these without permission nor register as a trade mark, company name or domain name in the UK or abroad any of these. Our material on the Site is our copyright and must not be used without our permission. All rights are reserved.
1. The information we collect and how we use it.
When you register as a supplier or user on the website, we need to know your company or business name, individual contact name if different, postal address, email address, telephone number.
We gather this information to allow us to process your registration. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to provide you with statements of your account and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account.
We may also use aggregate information as statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual or organisation.
From time to time we may provide your information to our customer services agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services that we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by post or email to ask you for your feedback and comments on our website and Content. Third party agents subject to strict conditions of confidentiality and working on our behalf on IT systems, as our subcontractors for services may have access to your data but solely to process it on behalf of us. We may export your personal data outside the EU/EEA and you consent to this, simply for processing abroad but always subject to strict conditions of confidentiality.
We may also use your information to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products of The Site we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please go to your account settings and amend the option ‘I want to receive a newsletter’ to indicate you do not wish to receive it. You can alter those settings at any time. It will take up to 30 days for us to make changes. We do not pass your data to third parties for commercial marketing of products other than those of The Site.
This Policy covers data you provide on our site. If you provide data on sites linked from ours we are not responsible for that and you should check the privacy settings on that site.
We reserve the right to verify registered user information relating to event buyers and in the process of such checks may pass your details to our agents subject to conditions of confidentiality imposed on them.
If you post any information on our site about an event of any kind you must ensure you only place personal data about individuals where you are lawfully entitled to do so and you must indemnify (pay) us if you breach this provision and it causes us loss. You must not pretend to be someone else when you supply us with information or you could commit a criminal offence under the Data Protection Act 1998 or other legislation
3. How we protect your information
The internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy.
We employ reasonable managerial and technical measures to ensure that your information is secure. For example all personally identifiable information is maintained behind a firewall.
We also provide you with a user name and password when you register with this website. It is your responsibility to keep these secure, and we cannot be responsible for any use or misuse of them.
We also keep your information confidential. The internal procedures of The Site Limited cover the storage, access and disclosure of any information.
4. Sale of Business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
5. Updating your Details
If any of the information you have provided to The Site changes, for example, if you change your email address, name, etc please amend your details in the Account section making the changes on-line through the website.
6. Communication Preferences
The website provides a compulsory set of email messages which are sent out to provide a record of activity when using the site. Buyers and Venues agree to these being sent to them. In addition to this there are a number of voluntary email messages which Venues and Buyers can control the usage of through their account settings.
7. Your Consent
8. How to contact The Site